REFLECTOR: BLUE MOUNTAIN AUTO PILOT

Tstockmn tstockmn at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 10:14:58 CDT 2007


I assume you are doing this on the ground.    Change the BP setting so the plane thinks it's at least 2000 AGL, other wise it will not engage.     



In a message dated 06/09/07 21:12:48 Eastern Daylight Time, tmartino at troubleshooter.com writes:
I know there are some V-drivers with BMA EFIS systems ... So any ideas? 

I tested my auto pilot exactly as the manual instructs. I also changed out 
the Ethernet cable (yes, I used a crossover cable). I also checked to make 
sure the AP disconnect pin was not grounded. In fact, I do not even use the 
DB-15 encoder plug ... so the socket is dormant. 

Still the AP disengages immediately. 

I also checked my servos (with direct voltage) ... they work. 

In my opinion, there are only two other possibilities: A bad AP controller 
or the serial port on EFIS is not sending correct data. 

What seems more likely? 


Tom 

_______________________________________________ 
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector 

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery 
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose 
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail 
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070612/d77d93e1/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list