REFLECTOR: 4 Point Seatbelts

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 03:30:15 CDT 2007


Velocity now sells 4-point seat belts with and without inertia reels.  Pls 
give Paul Baribault a call at the factory for details on pricing.
Belts are available in many colors.  All belts are custom ordered and take 4 
to 5-weeks from time of order to time of delivery.
Best regards,
Scott B.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Richard J. Gentil" <richard at naples-air-center.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:27 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: 4 Point Seatbelts


>I was wondering if anyone had used a 4 point seatbelt system in their
> Velo. I was looking for an option for an SE RG. I have seen STCs for an
> overhead inertial reel for older Cessnas, and I have flown for years in
> King Airs which have a great harness system, I would like to find
> something close. (I know the option of having the upper restraints
> coming out of the seats is not an option in an Velo.)
>
> Thanx,
>
> Richard
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 



More information about the Reflector mailing list