REFLECTOR: Nose wheel balance

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Jun 11 10:43:28 CDT 2007



Al Gietzen wrote:

> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Nose wheel balance
>
> Al,
>
> Excellent idea.  But you missed the last question.  What are you using
> for weights and how are you attaching them?
>
> Oh, I thought that had been answered on another e-mail.  I went to the
> local tire shop, and they were willing to give me a string of the
> flat, adhesive backed weights (they are in squares, I think 1/4oz
> each). Trim until you get the balance, and stick on the inside of the
> rim.
>
>
I prefer to use silicone adhesive as it holds better than the adhesive.
In this case you could use just about any form of a lead weight.

John
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070611/fe4d8c6a/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list