REFLECTOR: Toe Brakes, again...

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 12:27:25 CDT 2007


 
Steve might be right. I recall having to do this on my first cherokee that 
had retrofit toe brakes. No matter what I did.. they didnt feel right until I 
bled the pedal cylinders. 
 
Kurt 
 
 
 
 
In a message dated 6/10/2007 11:09:39 AM Mountain Daylight Time, 
s_korney at hotmail.com writes:

Hi Hiroo...

No... I mean after you bleed the brakes from the bottom up like you are 
doing, then bleed each of the brake pedal cylinders individually from the 
top of the cylinder by cracking open the fitting and pushing on the pedal 
until a little clear fluid comes out and then re-tighten the fitting before 
you release the pressure on the pedal so that when you re-lease the pedal 
the cylinder will suck clear fluid back in from the reservoir...





************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070610/41eca1c0/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list