No subject


Sun Jul 15 14:58:29 CDT 2007


Bob
XLRG in the works
  
> 
> From: "Jerry Teitsma" <jerryteits at comcast.net>
> Date: 2007/08/27 Mon AM 10:57:50 EDT
> To: "Reflector" <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Towing
> 
> My ramp is too steep to manually push the Velocity back into the hangar.  I need to tow it in some fashion.  With my FG version, I intend to tow it backwards, pulling on the two main gear legs.  I have done this once and it doesn't seem to create problems.  If I do not buy a suitable tow vehicle, I intend to buy an electric winch bolted to the floor.  Is there a problem towing the plane backward?  
> 
> Jerry Teitsma, RRC, RRO, CCCA
> RCI, Inc
> PO Box 796, Granby CO 80446 (USPS mail/shipping)
> 36 Lodgepole Ct, Granby CO 80446 (UPS/FedEx shipping)
> 970-887-3910 (Phone/Fax)
> jerryteits at comcast.net
> 
> 

------=____1188240679260_.qj=T-(Naf
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii";
	name="reply"
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

------=____1188240679260_.qj=T-(Naf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Type: null;
	name="reply"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="reply"


------=____1188240679260_.qj=T-(Naf--



More information about the Reflector mailing list