REFLECTOR: Floaters

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Fri Jul 27 18:08:12 CDT 2007


In addition to the GRT fuel indication, I have the twin tygon tubes, one
on each tank and visible in the cabin.  The problem is, the fuel level
is barely visible.  Tygon darkens a bit in color over time (and yes, it
is still soft and supple, not hard and ready to crack) and is close to
the color of fuel.  When the fuel is sloshing around, its a bit easier
to see, but I want the two-second recognition solution. My quest is to
find a little red ball, or similar color, to put in the tygon tubing
that will float on the fuel.  
 
During earlier postings, an integrated fuel sight gauge with ball was
discussed (and liked by many), but I don't want to change tubes, I just
want to plop balls in the tubes.  Any idea on a source or substitute
that could be used?

Chuck Jensen 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070727/7d5c81d7/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list