REFLECTOR: Moral Dilemma

Andrew Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 26 18:27:26 CDT 2007


If you were going to loose a friend either way, I would do it in the way that left them alive.

Chuck Jensen <cjensen at dts9000.com> wrote:  Scott wrote....

I guess I just don't want to loose his friendship by refusing to help 
him. 


Scott, 

Ummmm, better to lose a friendship than a friend. Tell him to play the
lottery and when he wins, he can hirer his own personal pilot to fly him
around. His odds of winning the lottery are better then flying in the
mountains in a new plane and surviving long enough to come back and
thank you.

Chuck (gives me the willies just thinking about it)

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070726/b762b172/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list