REFLECTOR: Gear Pump and Gear Ctrl Circuit Breaker

David Scharfenberg dave at winco.net
Fri Jul 20 10:58:27 CDT 2007


Hi Terry,

     I don't see why you would want to tie the CBs together.  That would 
be effectively trying to protect those small wires on the control 
circuit with a 30 amp breaker.  I would keep the control circuit and 
pump circuit separate.

Dave Scharfenberg



On Jul 20, 2007, at 10:15 AM, Terry Miles wrote:

> Hi,
> I am in a review of my electrical system and see that I have ganged 
> together my gear control swt and the hydro pump under a single 30 amp 
> CB.  The book says to breakout the control sw under a 2nd  five-amp 
> CB, but then to tie the CB’s together (if I am reading that right).
>  
> If a single 30a breaker hold both of them, what is consequence over 2 
> CB’s which are spliced together?
>  
> Terry
>  
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched
Size: 2160 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070720/a241994f/attachment.bin 


More information about the Reflector mailing list