REFLECTOR: Dual Throttle Quadrant

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 12:42:14 CDT 2007


 
Richard
   I finally made it home, 13 hrs. Hobbs time from Vegas to Vero  Beach Fl. 
stopping only once in Olney TX. for fuel, sleep and help on my buddy's  prop 
problem. 1900 miles in 2 days. Last leg at 15,500 ft, 1066 miles on O2  bottle 
trying to get around thunderstorms with 16 gallons left in tanks upon  landing. 
Thanks to airflow performance and running close to 100 degrees LOP  160kts 
ground speed at 6.2 GPH.
   Before I get scolded for the wrong subject line. The co-pilot  side 
Throttle Quadrant I received from Spruce # 05-15930. The pilot side was  custom 
ordered from Baxter Quadrants Inc. in Renton WA. (who makes them for  Spruce) 
phone # 425-226-0691 Item code S3R-F (custom reverse and  nonreverse) with 
friction lock. My invoice# is 07-623 if you want to use it as  reference. It looks 
like it will work great, I am going to fabricate a mount  soon (after Oshkosh) 
and will send you some pics. if you wish.
                
                                                       Ken Mishler N2087M SUV 
FG 650+ hrs IO360 MT
                                                       Race 87
                                                       XLRG-5 under 
construction




************************************** Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL at 
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070716/7082c08b/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list