REFLECTOR: Spark Plug Wires

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Jul 8 09:55:33 CDT 2007


there are different designs, but some of the ones I've repaired, I was 
able to spread the connector and then squeeze it back on the wire.    I 
repaired another one that looked like it was crimped but it actually had 
threads that screwed onto the insulated portion of the wire.

Scott

Craig and Denise Woolston wrote:
> Nope, I'm talking the spark plug end and regular aviation Champion spark
> plugs with the screw cap.  There is a ferrule that is crimped on that the
> spring screws onto.
>
> Craig
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>   

-- 

-
    The only security of all is in a free press. The force of public opinion cannot be resisted when permitted freely to be expressed. The agitation it produces must be submitted to. It is necessary, to keep the waters pure.

    Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette, 1823. ME 15:491 



More information about the Reflector mailing list