REFLECTOR: Part Identification

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 10:47:19 CDT 2007


Those are the under-wing air intakes for cooling air to the engine... They 
replaced the arm-pit scoops....


Best... Steve




----Original Message Follows----
From: "Keith Hallsten" <KeithHallsten at quiknet.com>
Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
To: "'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Part Identification
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 08:48:07 -0700

Richard,

That sure looks like an induction ram-air scoop to me!  I didn't get that
part in my 1999 kit, and I didn't know there was one available.

It doesn't look like an optimal design, because the opening looks a bit
large, and there's not enough expansion after the inlet throat.

Keith Hallsten


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Richard J. Gentil
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:16 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Part Identification

I have four pieces which look like they were molded by Velocity but I
have not been able to ID them yet. I was hoping for a little help
figuring out what they are for.

Thank You,

Richard

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit 
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_________________________________________________________________
Get a preview of Live Earth, the hottest event this summer - only on MSN 
http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthhm



More information about the Reflector mailing list