REFLECTOR: Painted Velocities?

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 20:46:59 CST 2007


Pat and Rich. 

 Thanks. Between those two, I did find the aircraft I had remembered. By the 
way Rich, A lot of the builder links on your site have expired or been 
removed. 

My current idea is to paint the "mask" around the windows. I'm also thinking 
of painting a portion of the bottom the same color as the mask (like the 
Sheehan Velocity), or the accent color. 

In addition, I was thinking of painting the underside of the wings, canard, 
Whale pants and gear legs the same color. Making sure, of course, that I kept 
the transition far enough back to keep the dark colors on the flying surfaces 
out of the sun. 

What I'd really like to do is find a Velocity  Model that I could practice 
the paint scheme on. Anyone heard of one? 


Thanks again, 

Kurt 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070127/ad33031c/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list