REFLECTOR: MT Prop for Sale MTV -9-B Three Blade

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 24 18:02:30 CST 2007


Pat,
I do not know yet.  They picked it up and will call.  I'm waiting.  The
purchase cost will be less that new but since It will be practically new
with 0 hours since overhaul it is worth the price of an almost new prop.
At only ~400 hrs.  Yes MT USA shop in Florida.  If I don't get very good
offers I'll just keep it for when the AeroComp needs repair.
Best,
Rene'
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Pat Shea
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 2:11 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: MT Prop for Sale MTV -9-B Three Blade

Hi Rene,

What's the approx cost of the rebuild - I assume from
MT USA?

Thanks, Pat


--- Rene Dugas <dugasd at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I have an MT Pusher Prop currently being inspected
> and rebuilt primarily
> because its TBO time of six years had elapsed with
> some small dings to
> the leading edge to be repaired.  When I get it back
> from Florida soon
> it will be for sale. 


 
________________________________________________________________________
____________
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list