REFLECTOR: Velocity / Canard List Of Gatherings
John Dibble
aminetech at bluefrog.com
Tue Jan 23 09:17:51 CST 2007
I really enjoyed the symposium last year. I would totally understand if no one wants to
take on the burdensome task of running another one. My airport at Yazoo City, MS (87I)
is having an experimental fly-in on 2/24/07. It would be great to see other Velos
there.
John
brent bourgeois wrote:
> Last year there was a posted list of Velocity/canard
> gatherings. I can remember a list with the Symposium
> and Rough River just to name a few. Is there a list
> out there for 07 ?
>
> Thanks
> BB
> New Orleans
>
>
> ____________________________________________________________________________________
> Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
> in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.
> http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list