REFLECTOR: Over Center Gas Strut
Michael Watson
mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 12:39:40 CST 2007
Will do.
I ordered a new one this morning, should have it by Friday.
After dismantling the assy. I will post what caused the problem.
Thanks for all the comments and advises. Great group.
Mike W.
On 1/16/07, KMis178813 at aol.com <KMis178813 at aol.com> wrote:
>
>
> Mike
> I have seen gas struts not only loose pressure but also bind up. It makes
> sense that the mechanical problem TEC writes about could be the strut
> starting to seize. Let us know when you get it out for inspection.
> Ken
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
--
Mike W
1997 Velocity Elite RG
Franklin /IVO Electric CS
More information about the Reflector
mailing list