REFLECTOR: Help! - I need a control cable

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 12:32:02 CST 2007


I'm installing my interior this week and need to
replace my alternate air control cable - it would be A
LOT easier to do it now. 

I'm looking for Button Lock Control Cable with a solid
wire end that's in the 13' - 15' range (standard
velocity length). I'm wondering if anyone out there
may have gone with a vernier style cable instead and
has an extra one of these lying around from their
install kit they are not planning on using.

This is just like the cable Velocity used to supply as
for mixture control before they switched to the
vernier style. I think Velocity also supplied it to
Franklin drivers for their carb heat.

I called the factory and they don't have any, and ASS
has a 4 week turn around due to the length.

If anyone has one one I'd be happy to pay full price
plus shipping.

Thanks, Pat
cell (818) 398-2457



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


More information about the Reflector mailing list