REFLECTOR: Air Conditioning.

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 26 13:50:31 CST 2007


For Hot summers in Louisiana I use the KoolerAire Igloo ice chest with a
fan that blows down into the frozen water bottles I place in it.  I
cools the Velocity quite well and you have cold water when you want it.
I flew to San Diego last year and it worked quietly and well.  I placed
it behind my seat and have it blow on my wife.  Web site:

 

http://www.kooleraire.com/kooleraire25.htm

 

 

Rene' Dugas

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Joe Ewen
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 8:53 AM
To: michalk at awpi.com; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Air Conditioning.

 

And another 20 to 30A if a condenser fan is needed and 10 to 20A for 

evaporator blower.  Another source of info and components is:

http://www.vintageair.com/index.asp

 

Joe

 

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: "Brian Michalk" <michalk at awpi.com>

To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>

Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 11:36 PM

Subject: REFLECTOR: Air Conditioning.

 

 

> At HotRod Air, http://www.hotrodair.com/pg4a.cfm

> they list the amperage requirement at 30 amps!  That's for the

> compressor clutch, right?

> _______________________________________________

> To change your email address, visit 

> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

>

> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery

> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail

> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

> 

 

 

_______________________________________________

To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

 

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail

Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070226/bf431ed9/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list