REFLECTOR: stainless firewall

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Feb 18 11:45:47 CST 2007


[Image] Mine is held with small screws ~#4, around the outside edge.  No
problems after 500 hours.
John

NMFlyer1 at aol.com wrote:

>  For those of you that used a real sheet of stainless for the
> firewall;  How did you connect it to the firewall?I have a few ideas,
> but thought I'd ask. I am using the origonal nomex, but using a solid
> sheet of stainless over the top. Hope to get that attached in the next
> day or two. Then I can start re-installing the engine. Then I get to
> tripple check everything and get ready for engine start!!!! About damn
> time... I know  Kurt
>
>    ----------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070218/ea7559fe/attachment.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Untitled
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 57616 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070218/ea7559fe/attachment-0001.jpe 


More information about the Reflector mailing list