REFLECTOR: Felix Props

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Sun Feb 4 20:01:52 CST 2007


I remember a number of years ago at OSH while working for NASA there I went over and spent a couple of hours watching Felix build props.  I asked if I could build one under his supervision.  He offered and I spent an afternoon building my first from scratch prop.  It was built out of pain and Elmers glue.  But when done it looked like a prop that could move some air.   I later having it hang in my hangar for a long time painted it and gave it to my grandson for his birthday.  It has hung over his bed ever since.  Just FYI. 
Dave
 -------------- Original message ----------------------
From: "lawrence epstein" <ljepstein at hotmail.com>
> Is anyone flying with a Felix Prop?
> 
> Larry Epstein
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list