REFLECTOR: Cozy/Velocity ride Daytona

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Feb 1 08:08:01 CST 2007


Karl,

I'll pass your generous offer along. Lou posts on the canard-aviator
list, so he wouldn't see this list.  I'm sure he'll be pleased as well
as with the earlier to stop by the Factory.

Chuck Jensen
 


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Karl J. Warner
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 5:40 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Cozy/Velocity ride Daytona


Lou,

I live in Daytona and would be happy to help.  I own 202VA which was  
built by Velocity factory as their SE/FG demo plane in 2004.  I've  
put 300+ hours on her and fly all over the country for pleasure and  
business.  I also have a newborn so I'm in the market to upgrade to a  
built XL (FG or RG) sometime in the future.

My direct email is:
KarlJWarnerPA at earthlink.net

Karl
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list