REFLECTOR: Not a "V", But Cool

Darrell & Nora Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Sun Dec 30 13:09:12 CST 2007


This picture reminded me of pictures I took with a cheapy digital camera I
got free for signing up with Earthlink almost 10 years ago.  I had to dig
through my old archives to find a few examples (attached).  I think your
camera made vertical lines because you were holding your camera sideways
when you snapped the pic.

 

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:59 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Not a "V", But Cool

 

Interesting pic from my latest flight. 

 

Kurt 

 







  _____  

See AOL's top
<http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004>  rated
recipes and easy
<http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aoltop00030000000003>
ways to stay in shape for winter.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071230/365fefb6/attachment-0001.htm 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 9334 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071230/365fefb6/attachment-0001.jpeg 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: dsc_033.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 31848 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071230/365fefb6/attachment-0002.jpg 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: dsc_035.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 39452 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071230/365fefb6/attachment-0003.jpg 


More information about the Reflector mailing list