REFLECTOR: FW: big airplane, small house

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Dec 29 10:29:48 CST 2007


Just hope it's not American beer.
I know we are getting cheap ...

Chuck Jensen wrote:
> I see from the photo that Craig has an essential building tool in hand!
>  
> Chuck
>  -----Original Message-----
> *From:* reflector-bounces at tvbf.org 
> [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]*On Behalf Of *Greg Poole
> *Sent:* Saturday, December 29, 2007 4:59 AM
> *To:* Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders List
> *Subject:* REFLECTOR: FW: big airplane, small house
> 
>      
> 
>     What a great look Doug! 
> 
>     …..Reminds me of Dave Blacks’s aircraft with the wings boxed in and
>     sticking out of his garage during your snow season a few years back….
> 
>      
> 
>     Here’s an inserted picture of Australia’s latest Velocity builder;
>     Craig Kennedy in Melbourne who has a wonderfully enthusiastic joint
>     builder in his partner; Nicole (unfortunately Nicole was not around
>     for the picture when I visited).
> 
>      
> 
>     …and I’ll too take this opportunity to wish all on the Reflector a
>     Happy New Year from DownUnder*!
> 
>      
> 
>     *Greg in Sydney*
> 
>      greg at pooledresources.com.au <mailto:greg at pooledresources.com.au>
> 
>      
> 
>     (* Australia is now back up to 4 Velocity aircraft with Craig
>     Kennedy having re-installed a new centre section spar in what was
>     Dale Alexander’s 173 RG after import from the US. The wings are on
>     with strakes now being added…..attached some pix Craig recently sent
>     me + one I below I took of Craig during a visit whilst on SAAA
>     National Council business. If anybody wishes to bail out of their
>     kit, I have one guy down here who wants to buy a near or part
>     completed XL RG or XL5 – RG …sans engine)
> 
>      
> 
>     Craig after installing new centre section spar.jpg)
> 
>      
> 
>      
> 
> 
>     *Subject:* REFLECTOR: big airplane, small house
> 
>      
> 
>     I needed to hang the wings on the plane this week to finish out the
>     cowl.  It looks pretty odd to see the assembled airplane parked
>     in our carport. A lot of cars are slowing down and staring as they
>     drive by.
> 
>      
> 
>     Merry Christmas!
> 
>     Doug Holub
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: michalk.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 210 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071229/cdf532bc/attachment.vcf 


More information about the Reflector mailing list