REFLECTOR: Prop Guard
Michael Watson
mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 18:23:11 CST 2007
Thanks Larry,
I'll place an order for the Prop Guard on Monday.
On Dec 15, 2007 5:52 PM, Laurence Coen <lwcoen at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I switched from the stainless to prop guard last summer. The stainless
> never came off but it had more holes than Swiss cheese in short order.
> These were not big dings but small holes like from sand. I do not operate
> off grass or gravel, only paved runways and paved taxiways. The Prop Guard
> shows no damage so far and no tendency to peel off.
>
> Larry Coen
> N136LC
> SE/RG Franklin IVO
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* Michael Watson <mikewatsspg at gmail.com>
> *To:* Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
> *Sent:* Saturday, December 15, 2007 9:30 AM
> *Subject:* REFLECTOR: Prop Guard
>
> A few months ago, someone mentioned that they
> had replaced the SS protective tape on the
> leading edge of the IVO blades with prop guard's
> product. How is it working so far? What Part
> part number did you order?
>
> I can't seem to keep the SS tape on the blades.
> I clean the blades with MEK, then denatured alcohol
> before attaching the tape, but every three to four hours
> I loose one or two during flight.
>
> --
> Mike W.
> 1997 Velocity Elite RG
> Franklin /IVO Electric CS
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
--
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG
Franklin /IVO Electric CS
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071215/64adefcb/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list