REFLECTOR: FW: A preview of World most extreme Homes

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Tue Dec 11 16:38:28 CST 2007


Ricardo,

Use Windows Media Player.

Ricardo

Ricardo Fernandez wrote:
> Brett:
> Thanks so much for putting the video up.  what program do I need to use in
> order to see it.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Ricardo
>
>
>
>
>
> On 9/12/07 08:12, "Brett Ferrell" <reflector at velocityxl.com> wrote:
>
>   
>> Video is up.  Sorry about the length, I thought I'd trimmed it to
>> Ricardo's place before output but apparently not (I will).  Ricardo's
>> home starts at 16:45.
>>
>> http://www.velocityxl.com/Videos/velocity_house.wmv
>>
>> Brett
>>
>> gattenby at tulsaconnect.com wrote:
>>     
>>> Ok,  work got in the way, and I missed it.
>>> Surely it will air again.
>>> When?
>>>
>>>
>>> Noel
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:09:42 -0600
>>>   Ricardo Fernandez <ricardo at openarq.com> wrote:
>>>   
>>>       
>>>> Don't forget to tune in, Friday December 7 at 6:00 pm
>>>> EST on HGTV.
>>>>
>>>> Ricardo
>>>>
>>>> ------ End of Forwarded Message
>>>>
>>>>     
>>>>         
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit
>>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>>
>>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>>
>>>   
>>>       
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>     
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>   
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071211/c1d8526a/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list