REFLECTOR: Stec Autopilot

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:11:51 CST 2007


Check with the GRT_EFIS group in Yahoo Mail.
They have a number of files explaining different
connections to autopilots.

On Dec 9, 2007 6:38 PM, <davedent at comcast.net> wrote:

>  New question.  Has anyone had good success with interfacing the GRT/EFIS
> to a S-tec 30?  I have put mine through a DtoA converter and it shows
> getting to the converter but it don't seem to drive the A/P. I am getting
> voltage out of the converter as well. I was going to drive it directly from
> my SL60 but I wanted everything to go through the EFIS.  That way I could
> drive the VAL VOR into it and select either NAV or GPS but I can't get it to
> see the GPS.  I tried the gains but to no avail.  So if you have figured it
> out, let me in on it.  It's got me stumped.
> The rest of the A/P works fine. It tracks on heading and the DG  heading
> bug works fine, just can't NAV through it.
> Dave
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



-- 
Mike W.
1997 Velocity Elite RG
Franklin /IVO Electric CS
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071210/21427028/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list