REFLECTOR: Airpark

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 16:16:19 CST 2007


Well, Any Velocity pilot is welcome to stop by E98 (just south of Albuquerque NM). We have fuel and beat most prices in the area (I can never beat Gary's prices at SJN (Saint John Arizona), Those guys are great. If you need to spend the night, you are more than welcome to tie down at my home and I can loan you a car if you need it. 



Kurt Winker

505-610-3676


-----Original Message-----
From: gibbons <gibbons at as.net>
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 2:18 pm
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Airpark




Hello Folks

I live at Rosamond Sky park (L00) Ca., ten miles south from Mojave Ca.
and 70 miles north of Los Angles Ca. Check it out on Goggle earth. It's
a pretty good picture. It is open to the public and has gas. The runway
is 3600 feet, with blacktop and in good shape. Alt.2348. We have two
buildings (Jorge Bujanda & Kevin Metzler) and three flying airplanes
(Barry Gibbons, Craig Wooltson and Brent Hardt). All with thin 15 miles.
I'm wondering if we can get a list started of skyparks that are open to
the public that we can drop in and get fuel  during our traveling and
visiting other Velocity owners. I see we have several skyparks with
Velocity builders on them. My destinations from Ca. are Colorado
Springs, Co.;  Sulphur La.; and Houston Tx. The La. Trip I take a route
thru El Paso Tx..  Colo. Trip I go thru Albuquerque N.M.


Barry


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 11:27 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org; Raymond Dauer
Subject: REFLECTOR: Airpark


I live on Buckingham Airpark in Fort Myers FL. 4000' X 400' wide 
concrete runway. We have about 50 homes on the park, reasonable home 
prices and very low fees. No conflicts and extremely nice folks, lots of

a/c building/flying going on and the neighbors go places together and 
there's even a happy hour each day with a substantial gathering.  If 
you'd like more info contact:  Ray Dauer - email...c_n_r2 at comcast.net.
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


________________________________________________________________________
More new features than ever.  Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20071209/7ae09f1b/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list