REFLECTOR: FW: A preview of World most extreme Homes
Andy Millin
amillin at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 9 09:43:00 CST 2007
Thanks Brett!
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 9:13 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: FW: A preview of World most extreme Homes
Video is up. Sorry about the length, I thought I'd trimmed it to
Ricardo's place before output but apparently not (I will). Ricardo's
home starts at 16:45.
http://www.velocityxl.com/Videos/velocity_house.wmv
Brett
gattenby at tulsaconnect.com wrote:
> Ok, work got in the way, and I missed it.
> Surely it will air again.
> When?
>
>
> Noel
>
>
> On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:09:42 -0600
> Ricardo Fernandez <ricardo at openarq.com> wrote:
>
>> Don't forget to tune in, Friday December 7 at 6:00 pm
>> EST on HGTV.
>>
>> Ricardo
>>
>> ------ End of Forwarded Message
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list