REFLECTOR: The new Velocity South "of the border"

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Sat Dec 1 09:14:40 CST 2007


Congratulations Ricardo.  I look forward to seeing it.

Regards,
Jorge


-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Ricardo
Fernandez
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 12:06 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: The new Velocity South "of the border"

Thanks to some crazy architecture, Just the type expected from someone that
is building a "PLANE THAT LOOKS LIKE A SPACE SHIP" and the fact that there
is a plane being build inside the house the producers of "The World most
extreme Homes" Chose my house to be feature these season. The show will air
Friday December 7 at six o'clock pm on HGTV (Home and Garden TV). Please set
your DVRs to see the new Velocity south.
P.S. During the filming I was ask to build something in the plane and they
took different shots, some building I did wrong, I still don't know if it
will air, but I trust all you dedicated Reflector readers to notice the
thing I did wrong and blast it back at me...

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHOW

RICARDO


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list