REFLECTOR: Fw: Just the thing for the Velocity pilot that wouldlike a multi Engine Aircraft

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Aug 29 07:56:20 CDT 2007


Jim,
 
Good lookin' plane and a real steal at that price.  Normally, I'd jump
all over it but I just put new tires on the Velo so I'm a little short
right now, so I'll have to pass.
 
Chuck Jensen 
 
 -----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Agnew
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 10:33 PM
To: Velocity Reflector
Subject: REFLECTOR: Fw: Just the thing for the Velocity pilot that
wouldlike a multi Engine Aircraft


Try this link
 
http://www.ipass.net/ginkgo/N9612home.html
 
James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying 


----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Jim Agnew <jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com>
To: Velocity Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 5:43:43 PM
Subject: Just the thing for the Velocity pilot that would like a multi
Engine Aircraft


http://www.ipass. net/ginkgo/ N9612home. html
<http://www.ipass.%20net/ginkgo/%20N9612home.%20html> 
 
Jim
 
James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070829/a3dc2b7f/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list