REFLECTOR: Gear Leg Mold cut line

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Tue Aug 28 22:17:42 CDT 2007


Thanks.  I didn't remember seeing anything on the legs, but I just assumed I
missed it.

Jack

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Steve Goldman" <steve at fatcatair.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Gear Leg Mold cut line


> Jack Prock wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >
> > The manual calls for trimming the gear leg at the mold cut line, but I
> > already covered the leg with
> > Carbon Fiber. Anyone have an idea as to how much, if any, needs to be
> > trimmed?
>
> The factory already cuts the leg to the mold line these days. I called
> and asked about this a couple of months ago (before I covered them
> with carbon fiber).
>
> -- 
> Steve
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list