REFLECTOR: OT Alienair
Craig and Denise Woolston
cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 27 07:52:38 CDT 2007
I wasn't there but I believe not. I had a friend ask me about it and I
thought I would toss it out there to see if anyone else had heard or seen it
before. It's definitely supposed to be a VTOL and the rear fans are powered
off a single engine.
Craig
_____
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Alex Balic
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 6:23 PM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: OT Alienair
Looks like a VERTOL design with foreword fan inside of the nose- did it
actually fly in to the show?
_____
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of gpoole
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 11:42 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: OT Alienair
The first reaction is "wow!" but then the sleek blending and futuristic
looks of the airframe are completely overshadowed by how draggy the thing
must be with the ducted fans etc. I'd like some performance specs to get
confirmation that it is not the fast aircraft the initial shape and forming
would suggest.
Greg in Sydney
<mailto:greg at pooledresources.com.au> greg at pooledresources.com.au
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Craig and Denise Woolston
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 9:48 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: Alienair
Has anyone seen this thing before or know anything about it. It was seen at
the Camarillo, CA airshow last weekend but the owner was not around. It's
registered to Roger Parker and called Alienair
Craig
XL-5FG Flying in Lancaster, CA
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070827/7cd0aaa8/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list