REFLECTOR: veolcity stuck in Texas
Kevin Baker
flykb at verizon.net
Sun Aug 12 09:31:59 CDT 2007
Hi All,
Let's make sure Alex get's the prop back quickly.
It's great that the reflector work so good when folks need help, but
it needs to work both ways.
If folks have a rough time trying to get their "help" back, then
people will be less likely to help.
Let's see what we all can do to get that guy to get Alex's prop back.
Thanks,
Kevin Baker
At 10:31 AM 8/11/2007, Alex wrote:
>I was trying to get the telephone number again for the owner of the Velocity
>that lost the prop in Texas last month- I am not sure if he is on the
>reflector, but I think Ken is the one that knows him. I got him a loner to
>use to get home, which as it turned out was a bit too much prop for his
>engine, so he left the plane and the prop at the airport. I called him about
>2 weeks ago to find out when he would send the prop back, and he said that
>he would have someone else do it, but still no return on the prop, and since
>it didn't belong to me, I need it back to the owner who was good enough to
>lend it out- I am away from my home computer for about another week, so I
>don't currently have access to the number myself, so any help would be
>appreciated.
>
>Please contact me off the reflector at velocity_pilot at verizon.net
>
>Thanks
>
>Alex
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list