REFLECTOR: COOL Air

jmbmitch33 jmbmitch33 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 9 09:24:30 CDT 2007


MessageThanks chuck...yea if you could that'll be great!!  It gets scortching hot around here and having to stay at or below 3500 for class B on my regular routes, the cockpit feels like a cooker oven.  
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Chuck Jensen 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 7:45 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: nose strut


  Aviation Consumer just ran an article on the portable ACs in last months issue.  If you don't have access to the issue, let me know and I'll scan it for you (it should be no problem--I haven't seen the copyright cops cruising the streets lately).

  Chuck Jensen

   

  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of jmbmitch33
  Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 1:46 AM
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: nose strut


  Anyone remember what the brand name of the portable air conditioner was....or where to order one?  I think it was made out of a standard 25quart cooler that runs off of 12v.  

  Thanks
  Mitch
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Lou Stedman 
    To: Reflector Velocity 
    Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 11:46 PM
    Subject: REFLECTOR: nose strut


    I find that I have a small bit of play in my nose gear strut. I can move it about 1/6". What is acceptable? How do you correct that play?

    Lou Stedman
    Velocity N7044Q
    Olean, NY


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


    _______________________________________________
    To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

    Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
    user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
    Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
    Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070809/5f41848f/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list