REFLECTOR: nose strut

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Thu Aug 9 00:55:15 CDT 2007


They wanted something like $600 for it.  Sheesh.  That would buy a lot 
of ice.

jmbmitch33 wrote:
> Anyone remember what the brand name of the portable air conditioner 
> was....or where to order one?  I think it was made out of a standard 
> 25quart cooler that runs off of 12v. 
>  
> Thanks
> Mitch
> 
>     ----- Original Message -----
>     *From:* Lou Stedman <mailto:stedmanlou at adelphia.net>
>     *To:* Reflector Velocity <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
>     *Sent:* Wednesday, August 08, 2007 11:46 PM
>     *Subject:* REFLECTOR: nose strut
> 
>     I find that I have a small bit of play in my nose gear strut. I can
>     move it about 1/6". What is acceptable? How do you correct that play?
>      
>     Lou Stedman
>     Velocity N7044Q
>     Olean, NY
> 
>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
>     _______________________________________________
>     To change your email address, visit
>     http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
>     Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>     user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>     Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>     Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list