REFLECTOR: strake closing party
Douglas Holub
doug.holub at tx.rr.com
Sun Aug 5 17:55:20 CDT 2007
There will be a strake closing party at my house next Saturday, August 11 starting at 11:00 am. We'll have beer and barbecue, but we won't be serving any beer until after the strakes are closed. (Scott Baker suggested that.)
I think it will only take about an hour to close the two strakes. The bottom strake and baffles and fuel bulkheads will already have two coats of Jeffco. The top strake will already have one coat of Jeffco and be sanded and ready for the second coat.
Everyone in North Texas is invited. We can stand around and talk about airplanes and eat barbecue and make constructive criticisms about my project, and I think it will be fun. I live at 2701 West 11th Street in Irving. Contact me at doug.holub at tx.rr.com if you are coming so I know how much food to get.
Doug Holub
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070805/ee5401fa/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list