REFLECTOR: First Flight

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 12:42:16 CDT 2007


http://www.legendaircraft.net/
 
  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Martino
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 1:28 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: First Flight


Excuse the ignorance ... what is a Legend?

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Chuck Jensen
Sent: Mon 4/30/2007 11:24 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: First Flight


Everybody loves speed and new developments, so post away!!
 
Chuck Jensen 
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Rene Dugas
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 1:21 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: First Flight



This may be a tad off subject but I wanted to share.  My partner an I
completed to primer our Walters powered Turbine Legend and I made my first
solo flight this weekend.  220 IAS at 32% torque 730 shaft HP.  Just hang on
and keep the ball in the center.

Delete if not in a sharing mood.  I enjoyed Sun and Fun in the Velo.  My
first.

Rene'

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: winmail.dat
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 4190 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070430/de96953a/attachment-0001.bin 


More information about the Reflector mailing list