REFLECTOR: Web page update

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 01:50:42 CDT 2007


I wouldn't be too surprised that the manual is not updated
in a timely fashion. There are several of us that have pointed out
corrections over the past year that I know of, and the manuals
still don't change. I assume that whomever has final say on the manuals
is probably too busy.

I just wish they would allow the users to modify them in a wiki.
This would make so much more sense. Even if the changes
were filtered through someone at Velocity.

Jack P.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "lawrence epstein" <ljepstein at hotmail.com>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Web page update


> OK, I spoke too soon. Scott had said that they were working  on the
> correction 2 weeks ago, so I thought that was it (Chapter 3), but I just
> checked and it still has the wrong measurement to trim the inboard edge of
> the elevators on the "standard" (Non-XL) fuselage.
>
> Nevermind!
>
>
>
> >
> >Chapter 5 is on doors and windows?
> >   ----- Original Message -----
> >   From: Lawrence Epstein,MD
> >   To: reflector at tvbf.org
> >   Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:26 PM
> >   Subject: REFLECTOR: Web page update
> >
> >
> >   I have to compliment the factory on this 1. I believe that the updates
> >are in the Elevator TT section of the SE fuselage models. I pointed out
the
> >errors about 3 weeks ago (all the manuals had measurements consistent
with
> >the XL) and they got right on it!
> >
> >
> >
> >   Larry E
> >
> >
> >
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
> >
> >
> >   _______________________________________________
> >   To change your email address, visit
> >http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> >   Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> >   user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> >   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> >   Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> >_______________________________________________
> >To change your email address, visit
> >http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> >Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> >user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> >Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> >Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list