REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain EIFS

John Youngblood aqcs at comcast.net
Tue Apr 24 10:41:15 CDT 2007


HI Alex,

I have an EFIS One ready to fly in an XLRG in about another 3 months.

John
On Apr 22, 2007, at 1:05 PM, Alex wrote:

> Hello Everyone-
> Just back from Sun N Fun, and I had an "interesting" talk with the  
> Blue
> Mountain folks about what the system does and does not do, and what  
> they
> promised would be available for those of us who purchased it- can I  
> please
> request a show of hands from anyone that has/had one of their EIFS  
> one units
> for some further discussions on this subject........ Anyone else  
> that is not
> on the reflector - Rvators ect. would also be helpful to speak with.
>
> Alex
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/ 
> listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/ 
> maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list