REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain EIFS

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Mon Apr 23 20:35:32 CDT 2007


Since everyone is all fired up in there, lets see if we cannot toss a 
little gasoline on it.

Superior Air Parts, at Sun'n Fun said that the engine I had the deposit 
on since last June, now has a Sept build date.  Then when I called them 
on it today, they told me that the Sept build date was only for the non 
S.R.E. XP-400s, they cannot say when they will actually have a firm date 
for me, so I am now in need of an engine.

Superior, has not phoned since last year, when they once phoned and told 
me, my build date was going to be missed for last year. I keep calling 
each time it gets close to the date they told me, and when I call, they 
do not have a clue what is going on with my build, it takes them hours 
to call me back with the bad news.

But, that is life, time to move on and find something else.

Richard

P.S. Little secret I found out today, their 250hp is figured at 2900rpm! 
=-O

Christopher Barber wrote:
> Yeah, what Dave said.  We are still focused on Velocity flying
> issues....unlike many other list and forums, we have not fallen into a
> political tirade......What I look at while flying is relevant.
>
> Also, I do not think this is some big discussion about litigation or slamin'
> Blue Mountain, but a conversation of similarly situated folks comparing
> notes and bouncing off idea.  Yeah, it may get more involved, but then
> again, maybe not.
>
> FWIW.
>
> Hi Dave, hope all is well.
>
> All the best,
>
> Chris
>
> Christopher Barber
> Attorney and Counselor at Law
> 5110 Bissonnet, No 418
> Bellaire, Texas 77401
>
> Serving the Needs of Senior Texans
>
> 281-464-LAWS (5297)
> 281-754-4168 Fax
> www.TexasAttorney.net
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
> Behalf Of David Staten
> Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 5:14 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain EIFS
>
>
> If it can be installed on a velocity, then I have no problem with it
> being discussed here.
>
> you CAN block an entire thread with your mail client if you choose to.
> Or delete.. or just not read it.
>
> Just my 2 cents.
> Dave
>
> Dr. Golf wrote:
>
>   
>> Please!
>> This is a Velocity site, NOT and EFIS site. GRT has
>> its own site and I assume all the others have as well.
>> Thanks,
>> Joel
>>
>>
>> __________________________________________________
>> Do You Yahoo!?
>> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>> http://mail.yahoo.com
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>>     
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>   
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw >> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>>
>>
>>     
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>   
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070423/dd6f3f0c/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list