REFLECTOR: Panel Changes
Keith Hallsten
KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sun Apr 22 23:11:35 CDT 2007
Yes, you can "T" into pitot and static lines for additional instruments.
There is no significant flow in those lines, just pressure to be measured,
so it will not make a significant difference to add another instrument into
the system.
Keith Hallsten
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 6:24 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Panel Changes
Just got back from Sun-N-Fun and I'm doing the same thing. What did you
decide?? I bought a D100 Dynon EFIS and I opted for the JPI EDM900-same
price as the Dynon engine monitor but comes with all probes and harness.
(Dynon does not sell a long harness).. Anyhow, I only get to keep two 3
1/8' instruments as back-up and I'm leaning toward airspeed and
altimeter. Can you just tee off the pitot line tubing for a 2nd
instrument (Dynon) without a pressure drop affecting the reading??? thx
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list