REFLECTOR: FW: Winglet camera

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 19 17:43:35 CDT 2007


 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Rene Dugas [mailto:dugasd at bellsouth.net] 
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 5:50 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Winglet camera

 

Dear fellows,

I wish to mount a wind protected acrylic box on the inside of my winglet
to mount a small digital camera that has a remote control activated from
the cockpit to take travel pictures from the pilot side winglet over the
plane and to the background.  I need to be able to turn it on, have
autofocus and trip the shutter from inside of the plane.  I do not wish
to wire this.  I plan to silicone the bracket to the winglet behind a
separate wind dam or ramp of three inches and Velcro and strap the
camera for easy but secure mounting.  Does anyone have experience with
such a camera?  It does not need to be water proof since I would not
mount in bad weather but I could make the acrylic box sealed.  Cascio
makes a great little camera but it is not remote controllable.  Ideas.

Rene'

I am familiar with Rich's arrangement.  I'm too lazy to do all that work
for  my occasional picture.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20070419/f303623b/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list