REFLECTOR: Reflector Access

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Apr 9 10:35:28 CDT 2007


that sounds like a hole in the access security...

Andy Millin wrote:
> The reflector posts are available in the archives.  They can be accessed via
> the web at www.tvbf.org.
>
> You don't have to be on the reflector to read the posts.
>
> Andy 
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of John Dibble
> Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 11:06 AM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Reflector Access
>
> Last night I was talking with a friend who is not on the reflector and he
> commented that I had been active on the reflector.  I asked how he knew that
> and he said he just googled my name + velocity.  I didn't realize that some
> posts could be accessed.
>
> John
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check
> new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>   

-- 

-

    I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'

    Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation 



More information about the Reflector mailing list