REFLECTOR: Fuel Probes

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 4 07:02:32 CDT 2007


Scott,

Can you take a picture of the head and the wires that are attached?

Many of the probes that are supplied are from Westach.  I have the Westach
in mine which work well and I have them connected to my EIS 4000.

Ronnie


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Scott Derrick" <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:02 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Fuel Probes


> I've given up on the "new" Vision Microsystems ever shipping me the
> engine monitor I ordered last August.
>
> I have Vision fuel probes installed in my wings. Any body know if they
> are compatible with the Dynon EMS?  Dynon said they need a 0-5 volt
> output from the probes for them to work.
>
> Scott
>
> -- 
>
> -
>    As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both 
> instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly 
> unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of 
> change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the 
> darkness.
>
>    William O. Douglas, Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list