REFLECTOR: Too Fitting to pass up

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:25:37 CDT 2006


I don't usally Pass these on but.....

Pilot and wife's diarys



--- Her Diary ---
Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to 
have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I
thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no 
comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we 
could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him
what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was 
upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the
way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I 
can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say I love you too.
When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do 
with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V.

He seemed distant and absent. Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 
minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my
caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his 
thoughts were somewhere else.

He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his 
thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.


--- His Diary ---
Made the worst landing of my life today, but at least I got laid.



Best... Steve




More information about the Reflector mailing list