REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite prop

John Youngblood aqcs at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 00:50:49 CDT 2006


Hi Terry,

I've purchased an Aerocomposite 3350P, 69" prop.  They're  
manufacturing the hub this week.  Harry asked me for the dimension  
from the aft engine prop flange to the aft edge of my cowling.  i  
came up with 1 ¼".  Does that jive with your info?

John

On Jul 31, 2006, at 2:44 PM, Terry Miles wrote:

> Hi,
> If anyone is or has ordered one of these.  Get with me on the prop  
> hub extention dimension.  It should be closer to 2.7 inches and not  
> the 3.7 inches that I have.  The spinner on the MT extends more  
> forward 8than the AIC.  I wound up with a 1 3/8 inch gap between  
> the after edge of the cowl and the leading edge of the spinner.
>
> Terry
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/ 
> listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/ 
> maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060921/eb875c4d/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list