REFLECTOR: I'm Pitot(ed) off

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 19:24:32 CDT 2006


Chuck,
 
They used them on F-86 jets during the Korean war so you might look at antique military aircraft parts suppliers.
 
Jim
 
James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying 



----- Original Message ----
From: Chuck Jensen <cjensen at dts9000.com>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 7:47:15 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: I'm Pitot(ed) off


As Little Richard would say, "help, help, help me"--too bad you can't hear the falsetto and waving hands!
 
I'm looking for a 12v heated pitot that fits on the pointy-nose of an airplane....not a right angle type. Just a straight bayonet that mounts in the nose. I know they make 'em because I have one that's only about 3 years old (but now inoperable for reasons I'll not go into). I checked AS&S, Wicks and the usual suspects, but they don't seem to have what I'm looking for--all right angle jobs. Any leads or ideas? 
Chuck Jensen
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060921/46d6daa2/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list