REFLECTOR: Sump Tank Delay

Jim & Sharon Beck jsbeck at charter.net
Sat Sep 16 21:33:42 CDT 2006


My light flashes occasionally on take off roll and I find it rather comforting to know that the light works, Just got back a vacation to Minnesota and on the long flights over the mountain I find it nice to know my light is working.
 also the first long flight since relocating the Oil Temp probe. I had also removed the extra oil cooler so now have a like new one from the factory that is excess. my oil temps ran at 185 to 190 and no red lights on climb out. Good news after 1& 1/2 years of work trying to get cooler oil Temps.
Jim 
173 E RG 29RP
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Hiroo Umeno 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 8:14 AM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Sump Tank Delay


  Try "debounce circuit".  I saw many example that will have a varying delay rate including ones that are adjustable.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Craig and/or Denise Woolston
  Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 6:30 AM
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Sump Tank Delay


  Does anyone have a simple circuit to stop my sump tank light from flashing?  I can seem to put the right words into the search engines or find it on the archives.

   

  Thanks,

   

  Craig

  XL-5FG, Flying in Palmdale, CA



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw   Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060916/2ce439b6/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list