REFLECTOR: Engine Build Date for my Velo / Props

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Tue Sep 12 07:38:59 CDT 2006


Darrell,
 
That does look good.  That's always the conundrum--enough money to build
or enough money to fly...but rarely both.
 
Chuck Jensen 
Do Not Archive  

	-----Original Message-----
	From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org
[mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Darrell & Nora Kufalk
	Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 7:46 AM
	To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
	Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Engine Build Date for my Velo / Props
	
	

	I just received my Aero Composite$ CS prop yesterday and tried
it on for size.  It looks good.

	 

	Problem is, now I don't have any money left for fuel.

	 

	Darrell Kufalk

	XLRG 260 HP IO-540

	 

	 

	 

	-----Original Message-----
	From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org
[mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Scott Baker
	Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 5:04 AM
	To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
	Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Engine Build Date for my Velo

	 

	Hello Richard,

	Since you already have the MTV-12-(b)model bladed propeller, I
would use it.  My feelings are that it will do fine.

	The only other alternative in the constant speed propeller
market, is Aero Composites.

	SB

	 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Richard J. Gentil
<mailto:richard at naples-air-center.com>  

		To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>  

		Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 11:37 PM

		Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Engine Build Date for my Velo

		 

		Scott & TEC,
		
		The MT I have is the (b). I still have time before I
fly, it will not be till probably late '07.
		
		What would be a good alternative for a constant speed
prop?
		
		Richard
		
		HYTEC45 at aol.com wrote: 

		In a message dated 9/11/2006 3:39:31 P.M. Pacific
Standard Time, sbakr at comcast.net writes:

			The MTV-12 with (b) model blades are designed to
work with engines without counterbalanced crankshafts.

		Says mt.  I upgraded to the (b) blades (on my own dime)
and I still beat bearings and seals out after only 40 hrs of operation.
mt USA assured me that the (b) blades would solve my problems with the
non-counterweighted crank and 10-1 pistons.  

		 

		What do they say about "fool me twice".

		 

		TEC

		
		
		
________________________________



		 
		_______________________________________________
		To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
		 
		Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
		user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
		Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
		Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
		
		
		
________________________________



		 
		No virus found in this incoming message.
		Checked by AVG Free Edition.
		Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.2/443 -
Release Date: 9/11/2006
		  
		
________________________________


		_______________________________________________
		To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
		
		Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
		user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
		Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
		Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060912/5694cddd/attachment.htm 


More information about the Reflector mailing list