REFLECTOR: Engine Build Date for my Velo

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 22:53:05 CDT 2006


Tec....

Your not suppose to run your MT prop at 4000 rpm's...

Just kidding.

Best... Steve



----Original Message Follows----
From: "Richard J. Gentil" <richard at naples-air-center.com>
Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Engine Build Date for my Velo
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:37:06 -0400

Scott & TEC,

The MT I have is the (b). I still have time before I fly, it will not be 
till probably late '07.

What would be a good alternative for a constant speed prop?

Richard

HYTEC45 at aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 9/11/2006 3:39:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, 
>sbakr at comcast.net writes:
>
>     The MTV-12 with (b) model blades are designed to work with engines
>     without counterbalanced crankshafts.
>
>Says mt.  I upgraded to the (b) blades (on my own dime) and I still beat 
>bearings and seals out after only 40 hrs of operation.  mt USA assured me 
>that the (b) blades would solve my problems with the non-counterweighted 
>crank and 10-1 pistons.  What do they say about "fool me twice".
>  TEC
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.2/443 - Release Date: 9/11/2006
>


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit 
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list