REFLECTOR: Velocity 20B update

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Mon Oct 30 18:21:38 CST 2006


Pat wrote:

On my XL, I have the Wingco canard and your Leading

Edge Extensions (which are great - thank you). I'm not

experiencing the problem you are seeing. 

 

I think your configuration of 'small' wings and

'longer' Wingco canard (162" not including tips) may

be fairly unique. Have you heard from anyone flying

this specific set-up?

 

Apparently there isn't an issue with the XL, and I don't know about the 173
LW.  I wouldn't think the standard wing version with Wingco wings and canard
should be unusual, but that's what I'm trying to find out about.

 

Hiroo - I'm curious why you replaced your Wingco canard.  Is it smaller in
ways other than the span, and a bit less camber?

 

Thanks,

 

Al

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20061030/86c76bcc/attachment.html 


More information about the Reflector mailing list